Search Sms Stuff

Loading

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Conversation In heaven:sms

Three friends died in a car crash and went to heaven.Once they reached the heaven they all were combinedly asked one question which was like this:" when you are in your casket and friends and family members are mourning around you ,what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first man answered," I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second one said,"I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference to our children."

The last one said,"I would like to hear them saying ......LOOK HE IS MOVING!!!!!"

Great one is'nt it.

I think everybody of you would like to be like the last person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search Sms Here